Florida students entering grade nine may choose from one of five options to earn a standard diploma. 他们是
- 18-credit, Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) option
- 职业生涯 and 技术利来手机版 (CTE) Pathway
- An International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum
- An Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE) curriculum
Florida's public high school graduation requirements are specified in:
- Section 1003.4282佛罗里达州法规(F.S.), 需求 for a standard high school diploma
- Section 1002.3105, F.S., Academically Challenging Curriculum to Enhance Learning (ACCEL) options
More detailed information regarding the CTE Pathway option for a standard high school diploma is at http://inverfinanzas.com/academics/career-adult-edu/career-tech-edu/pathways-option.stml.
*除了 to the five options available for students to earn a standard diploma listed above, Rule 6A-1.09963美国佛罗里达州行政法(F.A.C.), High School 毕业要求 for 学生 with Disabilities, outlines two additional options that students with disabilities may complete. 这些包括
- specific requirements for students with disabilities for whom the individual educational plan (IEP) has determined that participation in the Florida Alternate Assessment is the most appropriate measure of the student’s skills and instruction in the access points is the most appropriate means of providing the student access to the general curriculum.
- specific requirements for a standard diploma for students with disabilities for whom the IEP team has determined that mastery of both academic and employment competencies is the most appropriate way for the student to demonstrate his or her skills.
For additional information on exceptional student education programs, visit the 特殊学生利来手机版局 网页.
For 更多的 information on local public 学区 graduation programs, contact the 学区.
- Current legislative and Florida Administrative Code requirements;
- Clarification and technical assistance related to the revision and development of student progression policies and procedures;
- Helpful links to resources provided by the Florida Department of Education.
Current law requires each district school board to establish a comprehensive program for student progression as well as standards for evaluating each student’s performance ( s. 1008.25, F.S.).
Academic Advisement Flyer - What 学生 and Parents Need to Know
- Standard Diploma 需求 - What 学生 and Parents Need to Know (PDF) (修订2020年8月)
- Requisitos de Diploma Estándar Asesoría Académica – Lo que los estudiantes y padres deben saber (PDF) (agosto de 2020西班牙文版)
学生 may earn one or 更多的 designations on their standard high school diploma—the scholar designation and the merit designation per s. 1003.4285, F.S. 需求 are listed in the graduation requirements chart.
Information related to statewide assessment requirements is available in 毕业要求 for Florida's Statewide 评估 (PDF).
If a student transfers into a Florida public high school from out of country, 州外学生, 私立学校或家庭学校, the student's transcript is reviewed to determine if the student is required to take a Florida end-of-course (EOC) assessment in accordance with Rule 6A-1.09941, F.A.C., State Uniform Transfer of 学生 in Middle Grades and High School.
FloridaShines provides an array of academic advising, career readiness and online learning resources for students and parents. 的se state-funded academic advising services make it easy for high school students to prepare for college or a career after graduation by enabling them to evaluate their progress toward high school graduation, college and career readiness and Bright Futures scholarship eligibility. 除了, they can explore Florida's college and university offerings (both traditional and online programs), learn about financial aid and apply for admission. Dual enrolled high school students and those in accelerated education programs can even access online library resources used within Florida's colleges and universities.
的 Florida Counseling for Future Education Handbook (PDF) is annually updated to provide school counselors and advisors with a comprehensive academic advising resource to guide students with planning for postsecondary education in Florida.